Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Dale Clark Open

Posted by: user546815 | Tue 3rd Sep 2013 21:24 | Last Reply

http://www.golfshake.com/golf/view/8459/

Ladies and Gentlemen, My brother and I are organising the Dale Clark Open to raise money and a wareness for a charity close to our heart. The RAF benevolent Fund. £100 per person gets you 36 holes of golf over 2 days with buggy hire breakfast and coffe before each round, evening meal after the first 18 followed by raffle and quiz. Currently working on obtaining a high profile PGA pro as a guest speaker. Prize giving after the second 18. People can enter as a four man teams or as individual applicants. For more information contact either myself, Daniel via golfshake or 07929339113 Alex Clark again via golf shake

or Gemma Mahon Eastern regional fundraiser RAFBF 07894479429

Last edit : Tue 29th Apr 2014 21:32
re: Dale Clark Open
user546815
Reply : Thu 5th Sep 2013 16:12

Those who cant play for whatever reason please donate even if its only £2 Much Appreciated

http://www.justgiving.com/daleclarkopen

user546815
Reply : Sat 11th Jan 2014 22:34

Happy New year all,

So here comes the pushing of my event. There are still tickets available for this. Please do your best to get involved this is fantastic value for money and its in support of a brilliant charity. if anyone has any interest and/or has any questions please get in touch ill be more than happy to help out

Thanks Dan

user546815
Reply : Tue 29th Apr 2014 21:34

NOW ACCEPTING INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS TO FILL REMAINING VACANCIES.

Please contact me asap either by pm on here or by my mobile 07929339113.

Be quick

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top