Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Golfing Holiday 2013 – Advice!!

Posted by: user500474 | Sat 15th Dec 2012 09:40 | Last Reply

Hey Guys,

This year (2012) I have missed out on a lot of golf due to work and other commitments and I have decided to plan an annual (if my finances let me) "Golfing Holiday" starting in 2013. Obviously I would like to do a little more than golf but would love to ensure I see the best courses and meet some cool people/golfers on my trip.

That said, I am from the Gold Coast in Australia where it is golfing season all year round which I know is not the case around the world (sorry to rub it in haha)

I was initially thinking UK and Ireland for 2013 which as far as google tells me the best time is July/August...

Has anyone been on a "Golfing Holiday" or could recommend somewhere different? The other scenario I was thinking was it would be cool if I organised it to coincide with a Major Tournament or Event that I could go to or something...

Anyways, let me know your thoughts so I can make the most of it!

Thanks

re: Golfing Holiday 2013 – Advice!!
user16106
Reply : Sat 15th Dec 2012 14:27

Haiden, Not really advice but a point of view. We have some cracking courses all over the British isles but the weather cannot be relied on to be good. If you are willing to travel half way around the world I take it money isnt an issue. I would go to portugal or spain and take in a european tour event at the same time. Or America and take in a PGA event. Just an opinion. Your options are endless. Dave CAC handed Geordie.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top