Tee Times | Search | Reviews

News:

Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

Where in the USA / Spain to play for 40th B-day?

Posted by: user296909 | Tue 13th Nov 2012 19:58 | Last Reply

Hello, I am turning 40 in a couple of years and wanted to play golf abroad (I live in UK) with a few friends. I have got it down to be between Spain and USA. But where is the best place to go? It would have to be East Coast USA. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am a pretty good golfer used to play off 3 back in the day, I don't play that regular anymore but a fair handicap would be around 10. I was thinking going for a week and get a few big courses in like Valdarama or Quail Hollow Club, Charlotte, NC, etc. So guys, please can you help me?

Last edit : Tue 13th Nov 2012 19:59
re: Where in the USA / Spain to play for 40th B-day?
user80078
Reply : Tue 13th Nov 2012 20:09

Hi Adam. I've played golf in Florida, Spain and Portugal amongst others, but would heartily recommend Vilamoura on the Algarve. There is good accomodation right in amongst a wealth of enjoyable golf courses. Prices are cheaper elsewhere, but have a look what is on offer. You won't be disappointed. Good luck!

user296909
Reply : Tue 13th Nov 2012 21:26

Awesome, thanks will do

user26342
Reply : Wed 14th Nov 2012 12:05

Check out La, Manga in Alicante. 3 championship courses & excellent accomodation & you can get very good reasonable prices.

user296909
Reply : Wed 14th Nov 2012 16:15

great advice guys, thanks a lot

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top