Gear | Tour | Industry Insider

Tuition:

Video Library | Tuition Sections

Community:

Join | Log In | Help | Useful Links

New Forum System - click here to visit our new & improved forum system >>>

RBZ Driver reg shaft

Posted by: user252224 | Thu 12th Apr 2012 18:22 | Last Reply

having recently purchased a new RBZ driver with a stiff shaft it has become apparent that i actually need a regular shaft.

i was wondering if anyone knows where i can get a regular shaft from and exchange with mine

re: RBZ Driver reg shaft
user410273
Reply : Thu 12th Apr 2012 18:28

I wish I'd known this a hour ago... I've just bought the Stiff version. I could have got the regular and we could have swapped.

user52922
Reply : Thu 12th Apr 2012 18:30

Ian. I have a regular Habanero 60 - R by Aldila which I took out of my Callaway Diablo Edge Tour model driver when Ivan Sanders fitted the Fine T3 shaft made by the university students in Korea.

It is virtually new and has a Callaway fitted grip in excellent condition. Yours if you want it. PM me if interested.

user16106
Reply : Thu 12th Apr 2012 19:39

Ian, what is the result of your shots when using a stiff shaft when a reg shaft is more suited. Also vice versa if anyone has the answer? Dont want to steal your thread.

Dave CAC handed Geordie

user52922
Reply : Thu 12th Apr 2012 19:58

They will be straighter, David, with the stiff shaft, but length will be sacrificed.

user356537
Reply : Mon 16th Apr 2012 17:47

Ian.  I might be interested in buying it from you if the price is right!

user356537
Reply : Mon 16th Apr 2012 19:45

Ian, sorry.  Just reread your post - for someone reason I thought it was a 3 wood.  I'm not looking for a driver.

The Forums have now moved to a new version

We have now moved the forum to a new and improved system which provides more functionality plus provides easier access from desktop, tablets and smart phone devices.

Click here to view the new forum & register for free.

Scroll to top