UK Golf Guide
Online golf course directory; view course information, tee time offers and get feedback from the course before you play by reading the 1000s of independent reviews.
Titleist 913 Custom Fit Feature
Golfshake's Owen Davies visited the Titleist National Custom Fitting centre in St Ives, Cambridgeshire to try out the new 913 Driver. Find out how he got on....
Editorial Feature: The Future of Golf
Few people that watched the final day of the 39th Ryder Cup could deny it was one of the most astonishing and captivating moments they had witnessed in sport.
3 ball slice drill
Dean Halford, The Online Golf Coach, talks us through a simple 3 ball drill to help cure the slice shot, something effecting the majority of golfers at some point.
Play the Perfect series: Chip from the rough
James Ellis, creator of the Pocket Pro golf app, provides some tips to help play a chip shot when in the rough.
- Score Tracker
- Golf Handicap
Wychwood Park July 2012 Open events
Posted by: Golf Shake on Tue 19 Jun 2012 - News/feature content for Wychwood Park Golf Club
Join us this July and choose from our fantastic line up of events:
- Monday 16th July - Men's Seniors Open, £40 per pair
- Tuesday 17th July - Mixed Open, £40 per pair
- Wednesday 18th July - Open Am-Am, £80 per team
- Thursday 19th July - Ladies open, £17.50 per person
- Thursday 19th July - Gents Four ball Better ball, £40 per pair
- Friday 20th July - Inaugural Corporate Masters, £325 per team
- Saturday 21st July - Society Open, £160 per team
- Sunday 22nd July - Members Invitation, £40 per pair
- Thursday 26th July - Juniors Open, £12.50 per person
All of our competitions include catering.
For more information or to enter a competition please contact Golf Sales on 01270 820336 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org