WIN a Dream Golf Holiday to Mauritius; Tell us your Top 3 Golf Bucket List!
Posted by: Golfshake Editor on Mon 14 Aug 2017
To celebrate the launch of our new Top 10 Golf Holiday Deals Service we want to hear which 3 courses would top your all time golf bucket list!
Simply fill in the form below, adding your top 3 bucket list courses, and by doing so we will automatically enter you into our competition to WIN an amazing 7 night golf holiday to Mauritius in conjunction with Golfbreaks.com and Heritage Le Telfair Golf and Spa.
The lucky winner of our competition will win a once in a lifetime golf holiday to Mauritius for themselves and a friend staying for 7 nights stay at Heritage Le Telfair, including breakfast, dinners and a Deluxe Garden View room. You will also play golf at the stunning Hertiage Golf Club.
The 5* Heritage Le Telfair resort features stunning colonial architecture, multiple restaurants and a magnificent location as well as the Heritage Golf Course, which will play host to the AfrAsia Bank Mauritius Open this November; a co-sanctioned European Tour, Sunshine Tour and Asian Tour event.
What are you waiting for...! To enter just fill in the form below, tell us your top 3 all-time courses and click submit.
Terms & Conditions
- The official start date is Tuesday 15th August 2017 and will close on Tuesday the 31st October 2017 - members of Golfshake will be notified on both dates.
- The prize will be drawn by the 10th November 2017.
- Enter the sweepstake on Golfshake.com by answering the question correctly and filling in the form provided. This will will gain one entry, Each successful referral will gain a further entry.
- The overall prize is provided by Golfbreaks.com.
- Only one winner will be picked at random from all valid entries
- Use of the prize may be restricted by date. Golfshake reserve the right to notify winners of date restrictions at any time.
- The prize is for 7 nights stay at Heritage Le Telfair for 2 persons (on sharing basis) on HB meal plan in Deluxe Garden View room.
- Golfbreaks reserve the right to alter the grand prize at any time.
- Travel is not included in the prize
- The prize must be used by the end of June 2018.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Golfshake accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this campaign. Incomplete or illegible entries or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid. Golfshake and their partners reserve the right to exclude any entries, which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct
- Golfshake reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- Golfshake is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prize are non transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Golfshake and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the draw on the 10th November 2017. The winners name will be displayed on the winners page on Golfshake.com. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Golfshake will notify the winners when and how the prize will be delivered to them.
- Golfshake and their partners are responsible for delivering all prizes to an address or email address provided by the winners of each prize draw.
- Golfshake’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Any site users found to be attempting or suspected of attempting to hack into any servers or systems run by Golfshake or the Golfscoretracker system will be immediately removed from the system and have any subscriptions cancelled.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Golfshake and their partners shall not be liable for any loss and/or personal injury suffered by the winner or any individual chosen to participate with the winner in the prize as a result of their participation in the sweepstake.
- Each winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.